• Compatible with JUNG LS990 series for seamless integration
  • Available in multiple finishes to match any decor
  • Easy installation with standard mounting

Read more

4,50 € 3,83 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

In stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS990 Single Switch Button The JUNG LS990 Single Switch Button is a premium electrical component designed to offer seamless control over lighting and electrical circuits. This switch button is part of the renowned LS990 series, known for its timeless design and exceptional functionality.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG LS990 Single Switch Button is engineered to provide reliable and efficient control of electrical circuits, making it an essential component for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.

Key Features

• Timeless Design: The LS990 series features a classic and minimalist design that complements any interior décor.
  • High-Quality Materials: Constructed with durable and robust materials to ensure long-lasting performance.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, making it convenient for both professional electricians and DIY enthusiasts.
  • Versatile Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of electrical systems and devices.
  • Reliable Performance: Ensures consistent and dependable operation, enhancing the overall efficiency of electrical systems.

Applications

• Residential: Ideal for use in homes to control lighting and other electrical devices, enhancing convenience and energy efficiency.
  • Commercial: Suitable for offices, retail spaces, and other commercial environments where reliable electrical control is essential.
  • Industrial: Perfect for industrial settings that require robust and durable electrical components to manage complex electrical systems.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a trusted brand in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. The LS990 series exemplifies JUNG's dedication to creating products that combine aesthetic appeal with superior functionality. Choosing JUNG means investing in products that are built to last, ensuring safety, reliability, and performance in every application.

Product features

Series LS 990

Similar products Similar products