• Easy installation with standard fitting dimensions
  • Available in multiple finishes to match any interior
  • Seamlessly integrates with existing electrical systems

Read more

11,10 € 9,44 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover

The JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is a premium accessory designed to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your light dimming systems. This cover is specifically crafted to fit seamlessly with JUNG's renowned LS 990 series, offering a sleek and modern look to any interior space.

Purpose of the Product

The primary purpose of the JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is to provide a stylish and durable cover for your light dimmer switches. It ensures that your dimmer switches are protected while adding a touch of elegance to your home or office decor.

Key Features

• High-Quality Material: Made from robust and long-lasting materials, ensuring durability and reliability.
  • Elegant Design: Features a minimalist and timeless design that complements any interior style.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for quick and hassle-free installation, fitting perfectly with the LS 990 series.
  • Seamless Integration: Matches the color and finish of other JUNG LS 990 components for a cohesive look.
  • Enhanced Protection: Protects the dimmer switch mechanism from dust, dirt, and accidental damage.

Applications

The JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is ideal for use in residential, commercial, and hospitality settings. It is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, hotels, and any space where light dimming control is essential. Its versatile design ensures it blends seamlessly with various interior design themes.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a trusted name in the electrical goods industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing the JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover means opting for a product that combines functionality with aesthetic appeal. JUNG's products are engineered to meet the highest standards, ensuring reliable performance and long-lasting satisfaction.

Product features

Series LS 990

Similar products Similar products