• Easy installation with standard mounting
  • Compatible with a wide range of electrical systems
  • Available in multiple finishes to match any decor

Read more

7,80 € 6,63 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

In stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS990 Double Light Switch Buttons The JUNG LS990 Double Light Switch Buttons are designed to offer seamless control over lighting systems in both residential and commercial settings. These switches are part of the renowned LS990 series, known for its timeless design and robust functionality.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG LS990 Double Light Switch Buttons are engineered to provide efficient and reliable control over two separate lighting circuits from a single switch unit. This dual functionality makes it an ideal choice for spaces requiring versatile lighting management.

Key Features

• Timeless Design: The LS990 series features a classic, minimalist design that complements any interior décor.
  • High-Quality Materials: Constructed from durable materials to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, fitting standard electrical boxes.
  • Versatile Functionality: Allows independent control of two lighting circuits, enhancing convenience and energy efficiency.
  • Wide Range of Finishes: Available in various finishes to match different aesthetic preferences and interior styles.

Applications

The JUNG LS990 Double Light Switch Buttons are suitable for a variety of applications, including:
  • Residential homes, for controlling lighting in living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens.
  • Commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and retail spaces, where efficient lighting control is essential.
  • Public buildings, including schools and hospitals, to manage lighting in corridors, classrooms, and patient rooms.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a trusted name in the electrical goods industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. The LS990 series exemplifies these values, offering products that are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing. Choosing JUNG means investing in reliable, high-performance electrical solutions that stand the test of time.

Product features

Series LS 990

Similar products Similar products