• Easy installation with standard flush-mounted boxes
  • Compatible with various electrical systems and configurations
  • Available in multiple finishes to match any interior décor

Read more

14,00 € 11,90 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
Out of stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS 990 Double Switch Buttons with Illuminated Glass Frame

The JUNG LS 990 Double Switch Buttons with Illuminated Glass Frame is a sophisticated and functional addition to any modern electrical installation. Designed to offer both aesthetic appeal and practical functionality, this switch is perfect for those who value quality and style in their home or office environments.

Purpose of the Product

This double switch is engineered to provide seamless control over two separate electrical circuits. Its illuminated glass frame not only enhances visibility in low-light conditions but also adds a touch of elegance to any space.

Key Features

• Illuminated Glass Frame: The frame lights up, making it easy to locate the switch in the dark.
  • Double Switch Mechanism: Control two different circuits from a single switch unit.
  • High-Quality Materials: Crafted from durable and premium materials for long-lasting performance.
  • Elegant Design: Sleek and modern design that complements any interior décor.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, fitting standard electrical boxes.

Applications

The JUNG LS 990 Double Switch Buttons with Illuminated Glass Frame is ideal for a variety of applications, including:

• Residential homes
  • Commercial offices
  • Hospitality settings such as hotels and restaurants
  • Public buildings and institutions

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical goods industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing JUNG means investing in products that are not only reliable and durable but also aesthetically pleasing. With a legacy of engineering expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction, JUNG products are designed to meet the highest standards of performance and style.

Product features

Series LS 990

Similar products Similar products