• Compatible with JUNG LS 990 series for seamless integration
  • Easy to install with standard electrical fittings
  • Available in multiple finishes to match your decor

Read more

8,40 € 7,14 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover The JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is designed to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your light dimmer switches. This cover is an essential accessory for those looking to upgrade their lighting control systems with a touch of elegance and efficiency.

Purpose of the Product

The primary purpose of the JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is to provide a sleek and stylish cover for your light dimmer switches, ensuring they blend seamlessly with your interior decor while offering easy access to lighting controls.

Key Features

• Elegant Design: The JUNG LS 990 features a minimalist and timeless design that complements various interior styles.
  • High-Quality Material: Crafted from durable and premium materials, ensuring longevity and resistance to wear and tear.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, allowing for quick and hassle-free setup.
  • Compatibility: Specifically designed to fit JUNG LS 990 series dimmer switches, ensuring a perfect match.
  • Color Options: Available in multiple color finishes to match your decor preferences.

Applications

The JUNG LS 990 Light Dimmer Switch Cover is ideal for residential and commercial applications, including:
  • Living rooms
  • Bedrooms
  • Offices
  • Conference rooms
  • Hospitality settings

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical goods industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing JUNG means investing in products that offer superior performance, durability, and aesthetic appeal. With a legacy of craftsmanship and a focus on customer satisfaction, JUNG products are a reliable choice for enhancing your electrical installations.

Product features

Series LS 990

Similar products Similar products