• Integrated cover for enhanced safety and dust protection
  • Compatible with JUNG LS 990 series for seamless integration
  • Available in various finishes to match any interior

Read more

14,70 € 12,50 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

Accessories Accessories

More info

JUNG LS 990 Covered Socket The JUNG LS 990 Covered Socket is a premium electrical component designed to seamlessly integrate into modern living and working spaces. This socket combines functionality with a sleek design, ensuring both safety and aesthetic appeal.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG LS 990 Covered Socket is engineered to provide a reliable and safe power outlet solution for various electrical devices. Its covered design enhances safety by preventing accidental contact with live parts, making it ideal for environments where safety is paramount.

Key Features

• Elegant Design: The LS 990 series is renowned for its minimalist and timeless design, fitting effortlessly into any interior decor.
  • High-Quality Materials: Constructed with durable and robust materials, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.
  • Safety Cover: The integrated cover protects against dust and accidental contact, enhancing user safety.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, making it a convenient choice for both new builds and renovations.
  • Versatile Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of electrical devices and systems, providing flexibility in various applications.

Applications

The JUNG LS 990 Covered Socket is suitable for a variety of settings, including:

• Residential homes, ensuring safe and reliable power access in living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens.
  • Commercial spaces such as offices, retail stores, and hospitality venues, where both aesthetics and safety are crucial.
  • Educational institutions, providing secure power solutions in classrooms, laboratories, and libraries.
  • Healthcare facilities, offering dependable and safe power outlets in patient rooms, clinics, and administrative areas.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a trusted name in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. The LS 990 series exemplifies JUNG's dedication to creating products that not only meet but exceed industry standards. Choosing JUNG means investing in superior craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, and a brand with a legacy of reliability and customer satisfaction.

Product features

Nominal voltage 250 V AC
Standards DIN VDE 0620
Series LS 990
Rated current 16 A

Similar products Similar products