JUNG LS 990 Grounded Socket

Reference: ls1520
This product is in stock
Manufacturer Jung (Vokietija)
  • Classic design with a timeless aesthetic, suitable for various interior styles
  • High-quality materials ensure durability and long-lasting performance
  • Integrated grounding for enhanced safety and compliance with electrical standards
  • Easy installation with standard mounting dimensions
  • Available in multiple finishes to match your decor

Read more

6,30 € 5,36 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG LS 990 Grounded Socket The JUNG LS 990 Grounded Socket is a premium electrical component designed to provide reliable and safe power connections in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. This high-quality socket is part of the renowned LS 990 series, known for its timeless design and exceptional functionality.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG LS 990 Grounded Socket is engineered to deliver secure and efficient electrical connections, ensuring the safe operation of various electrical devices and appliances. It is designed to meet the highest standards of safety and performance, making it an ideal choice for modern electrical installations.

Key Features

• Timeless Design: The LS 990 series features a classic and elegant design that seamlessly integrates into any interior decor.
  • High-Quality Materials: Constructed from durable and robust materials, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.
  • Safety Compliance: Meets stringent safety standards, providing peace of mind with its grounded design.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, making it suitable for both professional electricians and DIY enthusiasts.
  • Versatile Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of electrical devices and appliances, offering flexibility in various applications.

Applications

The JUNG LS 990 Grounded Socket is versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, including:

• Residential homes
  • Commercial buildings
  • Industrial facilities
  • Office spaces
  • Hospitality environments

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a trusted brand in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. The LS 990 series exemplifies JUNG's dedication to creating products that combine functionality with aesthetic appeal. Choosing JUNG means investing in reliable, safe, and stylish electrical solutions that stand the test of time.

Product features

Nominal voltage 250 V AC
Series LS 990
Rated current 16 A

Similar products Similar products