• Easy installation with standard fitting dimensions
  • Childproof safety features for added protection
  • Compatible with the JUNG CD series for seamless integration

Read more

16,80 € 14,28 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
Out of stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG CD Series Plug Socket with Cover The JUNG CD Series Plug Socket with Cover is designed to offer both functionality and aesthetic appeal for modern electrical installations. This high-quality socket is ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, ensuring reliable power connections while maintaining a sleek appearance.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG CD Series Plug Socket with Cover is engineered to provide safe and efficient electrical connections. It is designed to protect the socket from dust, debris, and accidental contact, enhancing the longevity and safety of the electrical system.

Key Features

• Durable Construction: Made from high-quality materials, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.
  • Protective Cover: The integrated cover safeguards the socket from external elements, reducing the risk of damage and contamination.
  • Elegant Design: The sleek and modern design complements various interior styles, making it suitable for any environment.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, saving time and effort for electricians and DIY enthusiasts alike.
  • Safety Compliance: Meets all relevant safety standards and regulations, ensuring peace of mind for users.

Applications

• Residential: Perfect for homes, apartments, and residential complexes, providing a reliable power source for everyday electrical devices.
  • Commercial: Ideal for offices, retail spaces, and other commercial environments where both functionality and aesthetics are important.
  • Industrial: Suitable for industrial settings, offering robust performance in demanding conditions.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing the JUNG CD Series Plug Socket with Cover means opting for a product that combines superior craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. JUNG's dedication to safety and reliability ensures that their products meet the highest standards, making them a trusted choice for professionals and consumers alike.

Product features

Degree of protection IP 44
Nominal voltage 250 V AC
Standards DIN VDE 0620
Series CD 500
Rated current 16 A

Similar products Similar products