• Easy installation with secure fit for various electrical components
  • Available in multiple finishes to match your decor
  • Compatible with JUNG CD 500 series switches and sockets

Read more

2,50 € 2,13 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
Out of stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG CD 500 Series Frame

The JUNG CD 500 Series Frame is a premium-quality component designed to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of electrical installations. This frame is an essential part of the JUNG CD 500 series, known for its sleek design and robust performance.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG CD 500 Series Frame is engineered to provide a secure and stylish housing for various electrical inserts, including switches, sockets, and other control elements. It ensures a seamless integration into residential, commercial, and industrial environments, offering both protection and a polished appearance.

Key Features

• High-Quality Material: Constructed from durable, high-grade materials that ensure longevity and reliability.
  • Elegant Design: Features a modern, minimalist design that complements any interior décor.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, reducing time and effort for electricians and DIY enthusiasts.
  • Versatile Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of JUNG CD 500 series inserts, offering flexibility in application.
  • Color Options: Available in multiple color finishes to match various aesthetic preferences.

Applications

The JUNG CD 500 Series Frame is ideal for use in:

• Residential buildings, including homes and apartments
  • Commercial spaces such as offices, retail stores, and hotels
  • Industrial environments requiring robust and reliable electrical installations
  • Public buildings, including schools, hospitals, and government facilities

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical goods industry, celebrated for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing the JUNG CD 500 Series Frame means investing in a product that offers superior performance, aesthetic appeal, and long-lasting durability. With a legacy of engineering expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction, JUNG products are trusted by professionals and consumers worldwide.

Product features

Series CD 500

Similar products Similar products