• Seamless integration with existing electrical installations
  • Easy to install with a sleek and modern design
  • Available in various colors to match any interior decor

Read more

6,20 € 5,27 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
Out of stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG CD 500 Blind Cover Plate

The JUNG CD 500 Blind Cover Plate is an essential component designed to provide a clean and seamless finish to unused electrical outlets and junction boxes. This cover plate ensures safety and enhances the aesthetic appeal of your electrical installations.

Purpose of the Product

The primary purpose of the JUNG CD 500 Blind Cover Plate is to cover unused electrical outlets, switches, and junction boxes, preventing dust accumulation and unauthorized access while maintaining a uniform look across your electrical installations.

Key Features

• High-Quality Material: Made from durable and robust materials, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.
  • Elegant Design: Features a sleek and modern design that seamlessly integrates with the JUNG CD 500 series, providing a consistent look.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for quick and hassle-free installation, saving time and effort for electricians and DIY enthusiasts alike.
  • Safety Compliance: Meets all relevant safety standards, ensuring a secure and safe electrical environment.
  • Versatile Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of electrical boxes and outlets, offering flexibility in various applications.

Applications

The JUNG CD 500 Blind Cover Plate is ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial settings. It is perfect for covering unused outlets in living rooms, offices, workshops, and other spaces where a clean and professional appearance is desired.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing the JUNG CD 500 Blind Cover Plate means opting for a product that combines superior craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology, ensuring both functionality and aesthetic appeal. Trust in JUNG's legacy of delivering reliable and stylish electrical solutions for all your needs.

Product features

Series CD 500

Similar products Similar products