• Easy installation with standard electrical boxes
  • Durable materials ensure long-lasting use
  • Compatible with various JUNG CD 500 series components

Read more

13,60 € 11,56 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
Out of stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG CD 500 Illuminated Glass Frame Single Switch The JUNG CD 500 Illuminated Glass Frame Single Switch is designed to seamlessly integrate into modern interiors, offering both functionality and aesthetic appeal. This switch is ideal for controlling lighting systems in residential and commercial spaces, providing a sophisticated touch to any environment. Key features of the JUNG CD 500 Illuminated Glass Frame Single Switch include its sleek glass frame, which adds a contemporary look to any room. The illumination feature ensures visibility in low-light conditions, enhancing user convenience. The switch is crafted with high-quality materials, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. Applications for this switch are vast, ranging from home automation systems to office lighting control. It is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and professional settings where both style and functionality are paramount. Choosing JUNG as your brand guarantees superior quality and innovative design. With a reputation for excellence in electrical goods, JUNG products are known for their reliability, cutting-edge technology, and elegant design. Investing in the JUNG CD 500 Illuminated Glass Frame Single Switch means opting for a product that combines practicality with modern aesthetics, ensuring a seamless integration into any space.

Product features

Series CD 500

Similar products Similar products