• Easy installation with standard mounting dimensions
  • Compatible with a wide range of electrical systems
  • Manufactured by JUNG, a trusted name in electrical goods

Read more

4,90 € 4,17 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG A500 Single Key Switch The JUNG A500 Single Key Switch is a premium electrical component designed to provide reliable and efficient control for various electrical circuits. This high-quality switch is engineered to meet the demands of modern electrical installations, ensuring both functionality and aesthetic appeal.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG A500 Single Key Switch is intended for controlling electrical circuits in residential, commercial, and industrial environments. It offers a simple yet effective solution for managing lighting, power outlets, and other electrical devices.

Key Features

• High-Quality Materials: Constructed with durable and robust materials to ensure long-lasting performance.
  • Elegant Design: Features a sleek and modern design that complements any interior décor.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, making it suitable for both new builds and retrofits.
  • Reliable Performance: Provides consistent and dependable operation, ensuring user satisfaction.
  • Safety Compliance: Meets all relevant safety standards and regulations for electrical devices.

Applications

The JUNG A500 Single Key Switch is versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, including:
  • Residential homes for controlling lighting and power outlets.
  • Commercial buildings such as offices, retail stores, and hotels.
  • Industrial facilities where robust and reliable switches are required.
  • Public spaces like schools, hospitals, and government buildings.

Why Choose JUNG

JUNG is a renowned brand in the electrical industry, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. Choosing the JUNG A500 Single Key Switch means opting for a product that combines superior craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. JUNG's dedication to customer satisfaction and adherence to stringent safety standards make it a trusted choice for professionals and homeowners alike.

Product features

Series A 500

Similar products Similar products