• Durable construction ensures long-lasting use
  • Elegant design complements modern interiors
  • Easy installation with standard wiring configurations

Read more

2,00 € 1,70 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

In stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
In stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG AS 500 Single Switch Button The JUNG AS 500 Single Switch Button is designed to offer seamless control over electrical circuits in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. This switch button is part of the renowned AS 500 series, known for its reliability, durability, and aesthetic appeal.

Purpose of the Product

The JUNG AS 500 Single Switch Button is engineered to provide efficient and reliable control over lighting and other electrical devices. It is ideal for those seeking a high-quality switch solution that combines functionality with a sleek design.

Key Features

• High-Quality Material: Constructed from robust and durable materials, ensuring long-lasting performance.
  • Elegant Design: Features a minimalist and modern design that complements various interior styles.
  • Easy Installation: Designed for straightforward installation, making it suitable for both professional electricians and DIY enthusiasts.
  • Reliable Performance: Offers consistent and dependable operation, ensuring your electrical systems function smoothly.
  • Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of electrical systems and devices, providing versatile application options.

Applications

The JUNG AS 500 Single Switch Button is versatile and can be used in various settings, including:
  • Residential homes for controlling lighting and other electrical devices.
  • Commercial buildings such as offices, retail stores, and restaurants.
  • Industrial environments where robust and reliable switch solutions are required.
  • Public spaces like schools, hospitals, and government buildings.

Why Choose JUNG

Choosing JUNG means opting for a brand synonymous with quality, innovation, and reliability. With decades of experience in the electrical goods industry, JUNG products are designed to meet the highest standards of safety and performance. The AS 500 series, in particular, is celebrated for its elegant design and robust functionality, making it a preferred choice for professionals and homeowners alike. Trust in JUNG to deliver exceptional electrical solutions that enhance the efficiency and aesthetics of your spaces.

Product features

Series AS 500
Switch be rėmelio

Similar products Similar products