• Compatible with a wide range of speaker systems
  • Easy installation with standard wiring connections
  • Sleek design complements modern interiors

Read more

36,70 € 31,20 €
Quantity

Warehouse stock

Out of stock
Elstila logistikos centras 9-ojo forto g. 65 (parduotuvės nėra)
+370 687 57400
I - V 07:00 - 16:00
In stock
Elstila (Kaunas) Jonavos g. 62a
+370 37 205802
I - V 08:00 - 17:00
Out of stock
Elstila (Klaipėda) Šiaurės pr. 11
+370 46 380100
In stock
Elstila (Vilnius) Geologų g. 7a
+370 5 2104888

More info

JUNG Speaker Audio Socket The JUNG Speaker Audio Socket is a premium solution designed to seamlessly integrate high-quality audio connectivity into modern living and working spaces. This sophisticated audio socket is engineered to deliver exceptional sound performance, ensuring that your audio systems operate at their best. Key Features: - **High-Quality Audio Transmission**: Ensures clear and crisp sound quality, making it ideal for audiophiles and professional audio setups. - **Elegant Design**: Blends effortlessly with contemporary interiors, offering a sleek and unobtrusive appearance. - **Durable Construction**: Built with robust materials to withstand regular use and ensure long-lasting performance. - **Easy Installation**: Designed for straightforward installation, compatible with standard electrical fittings. - **Versatile Compatibility**: Suitable for a wide range of audio devices, providing flexibility in various audio setups. Applications: - **Home Audio Systems**: Perfect for integrating into home theaters, living rooms, and personal audio setups. - **Commercial Spaces**: Ideal for use in offices, conference rooms, and retail environments where high-quality audio is essential. - **Public Venues**: Suitable for installation in auditoriums, lecture halls, and other public spaces requiring reliable audio connectivity. Why Choose JUNG: JUNG is renowned for its commitment to quality, innovation, and design excellence. With a legacy of producing top-tier electrical goods, JUNG ensures that each product meets the highest standards of performance and reliability. Choosing JUNG means investing in a brand that prioritizes customer satisfaction and cutting-edge technology, making it the preferred choice for discerning customers worldwide.

Product features

Series AS 500

Similar products Similar products